lundi 31 juillet 2017

Supervisors: How Much Info Can a Boss Disclose to Coworkers

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California

I was suspended Friday by my direct boss, once informed of the situation the VP of sales reversed his decision. I left work Friday with pay (took vacation day). Once I left the boss that "suspended me" disclosed to other salesmen that he had suspended me without pay for 2 days. Is that legal in california to disclose something like that to co-workers? Especially since I wasn't suspended like he "thought" I was.

I'm caught in between a power struggle with upper management is what the deal is. I'm trying to decide weather or not I should go to my HR department?


Supervisors: How Much Info Can a Boss Disclose to Coworkers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire