samedi 29 avril 2017

What to Do if Your Neighbors Won't Take Their Trash to the Curb

Should I file a complaint with the state Health Department? On Monday, April 24, 2017 my next door neighbor refused to take their over filled smelly, rotten decayed trash can to the curb in Asheville, North Carolina so the city trash truck could pick up the waste. The trash can lid is opened and over filled and a black crow picked waste from their garbage can. I have complained to the landlord regarding this incident. My entire house STINKS because of their smelly garbage in the A Unit. The smell is unbearable. It smells like a abomination of body odors and human waste. I feel light headed. The stinky fumes has gotten into my clothes and furniture. Thank god my new bed mattress has a plastic cover. On Thursday, April 27, 2017 I went to Ingles Market to purchase Fabaluso. (THE UNDER COVER GUYS WHO WERE STANDING AT THE BUS STOP WHEN I GOT OFF E1 BUS CUSSED! Maybe they think, I am a stinky person due to the incident with the neighbors trash can and smelly homeless people riding the transit bus?) To my surprise, Ingles were completely out of stock. I purchased Pine Soil instead. I came home and filled the mop bucket up with washing powder, detergent, bleach, pine soil, Ajax hot water and everything else I could think of. I opened the windows and turned the fan on high. I mopped my house from topped to bottom. I also removed my clothes and soaked them in washing power and pine soil. I also went to their apartment and asked to speak to the owner. It seems that the owner has left the premises and moved in a friend or relative. I did see the neighbor with a huge UHaul truck about 2 months ago. If he was here, this would not be an issue. Last year, his company left liquor containers in my back yard. He was nice enough to pick it up.

I ALSO WANT TO SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE TO THE CITIZENS OF ASHEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA! I AM A CLEAN, RESPECTABLE, WELL EDUCATED PERSON LIVING BENEATH MY MEANS. Like most Americans, I took a substantial loss due to the economic recession caused by a criminal entity who hacked deleted my email, accounts and tampered with other data. I have filed a report with law enforcement regarding the hacked email and breach of data. This year, I am working around the clock to take back everything the enemy stole from me. I BATH AND SHAMPOO DAILY! I HAVE A VARIETY OF SOAPS, PERFUMES AND BODY SPRAY. DO NOT BE DECEIVED MY CRIMINAL WRONG DOER'S WHO ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO TARNISH MY REPUTATION.


What to Do if Your Neighbors Won't Take Their Trash to the Curb

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire