samedi 29 avril 2017

Establishment: How Can I Keep Ex-Husband from Continuing to Mentally and Verbally Attack Me Via Text

I live in Florida. I share 2 children with my ex-husband who is considered a narcissistic, abusive, drug addict. I have full custody of them for the second time since our divorce in 2010. I had a restraining order on him during our marriage because of some issues with physically abuse. Even though I don't think he is a physical threat to me at this time, the rest of the torture continues. His thousands of text messages throughout the years have been mind melting. He has tried to turn the kids against me whenever he has gone to jail; He even brought me onto the Dr. Phil show, air date January 12, 2017, if that would help someone understand a small piece of what this man has done. The reason I am writing this now is because he has started the crazy texts again. He hasn't seen the kids since September 2016 and I won emergency custody for the second time in November 2016, and for I while after the Dr. Phil aired, which did not go as he had hoped to say it gently, he has been under the radar. Actually, I usually refer to these couple of months of peace since the show aired as "me being under his radar" since his contact has been random and sparse. Before yesterday he has emailed me once and texted me twice about speaking to the kids. I responded that he and I needed to discuss where he was in his life regarding his mental stability and sobriety before I would make any decisions involving the kids because I did not want them any more damaged than they already have been. He has now started the crazy delusional texts all over again where he rants about insane stuff like: that now that I'm getting 50% of his income, him, his wife and child are unable to live and "that's on" me. (I have not received any money since last June and the 4 scattered months before included purge payments from when he would go to jail for not paying;) That since I'm now in full time ministry God should meet my needs; He wants to know what church my ministry is associated with; He wants to know if he should just go to our divorce case manager and tell him how difficult and self-righteous I'm being; that he won't tell me anything about what's going on in his life (drug issues) because I will turn them around and make his life a "living hell and that is not the sign of the leader of a Christian ministry"; He says that Christians are not supposed to go to court with each other (although he's been in court many times that had nothing to do with me, like him trying to sue another man for cyberstalking his infant son, and to sue a company for discrimination that was somehow related to them having a problem with addiction...seriously); that he used to have to the kids more than i will admit to and that I illegally collected child support, which he calls my "ungodly child support account"; He said that I've had sex with a friend of mine and a drug dealer to pay off his debt and that I told our daughter that and that I told her he begged me to be intimate with him, "who tells theiron daughter something like that?"; that I have "told him" that I have I have sold narcotics to people; He says I'm not really a Christian and I have a money launderling scheme. I'm so sorry, but the list just keeps going. The things I just shared with you were just some of the things he texted in just one day, although he has said those and many other things repeatedly for years now. My family has been tortured by the hundreds of psychotic things he's done over the years, including him running with the kids, taking them on crack binges, and physically abusing me in front of my children and even hurting my older children that I have from a previous marriage. I thought once he remarried I would finally be free, but I'm not. And now I have a public social media ministry and he is stalking my page and posts. What can I do before he emotionally destroys me, and now I have to worry about him publicly defacing my ministry. He has already done this to a church's Facebook page after he was forced to leave. That was a recovery church and he was banned from the 4 churches we attended while we were together. I've had to call the police so many times for different reasons, including refusing to bring the children home when he did have visitation, also being hostile towards me at my house. The court officers have to detain him in the courtroom until I have time to leave the premises. But they can't "do anything" until he actually hurts me again. But doesn't what he's doing count for something, especially now that he's a threat to my reputation as a minister. I don't know if anyone will ever read this story, or have any ideas about how to make him leave me alone, but God bless you if you or anyone you know can help me. Sincerely.
Sorry for typos, I'm getting upset talking about this.

My annonamous email is myrealstory42@gmail.com if anyone ever sees this.

Sorry, don't know how that yellow face thing got on there...


Establishment: How Can I Keep Ex-Husband from Continuing to Mentally and Verbally Attack Me Via Text

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire