vendredi 28 avril 2017

Use and Enforcement: Can I Revoke an Easement

My question involves real estate located in the State of: California

The neighbor has an easement on my property to access his home. We live in a neighborhood with four houses all on approximately 3 1/2 acres.

The original owner died and the home was purchased approximately 6 years ago. The new owner is now renting to pot growers. They are now driving heavy equipment on the easement which is causing damage to the asphalt drive. Additionally, they are driving their vehicles on my landscaping and not only damaging the landscaping, they are breaking my irrigation. The list goes on and on.. I have spoken with the home owner and he has no desire to do anything about it. He keeps telling me that I can't prove anything.

I had to have the sheriff out to assess damage yesterday and his recommendation is to put up cameras, etc.

My question is: Can I get the easement revoked if it is not being used in the intended manner for which it was granted.


Use and Enforcement: Can I Revoke an Easement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire