mercredi 26 avril 2017

Left After Shoplifting

My question involves criminal law for the state of:
Montana

Please don't ridicule me I'm really needing help here. I have shoplifted from Wal Mart many times in the past year. I realize I'm a piece of shit for doing so and I had a problem. I sought counseling for it even. I promised my husband I would stop and I have. My store has new fancy cameras that show you being recorded in the make up aisles which I'm sure probably use very good technology now btw they remodeled. Last night I went in to buy make up and groceries. No intention of taking a thing, I have plenty money. But my dumbass even thinking shoved the small make up items in my bag before I went to get a cart so I didn't have to carry them. Got my cart bought about 300.00 of groceries. Then I'm walking out a loss prevention grabs my cart handle and stops me and asks about the unpaid for items, I am not making this up I had no clue what she was referring to at first then I was like oh shit the make up. It was literally maybe 25 dollars worth I had just spent 300.00 so obviously have the money. Of course they don't believe me this guy tried to stand in my way as I keep walking, I said fine if u aren't going to let me pay for them here ya go, pull them out of my bag hand them to her. She says it's too late , I was so nervous I left the 300.00 of merchandise I paid for got in my car and left. She was on the phone when o left maybe with the cops ? I get home and have one small 5.00 item I didn't give back by accident. So now it's been 24 hour since not a word from cops store or anything. Probably got my plate. Have my cc purchase which I ended up calling and disputing since I never got my groceries. I can't sleep I'm throwing up so nervous what can I expect now ? Will they really prosecute something so small like that ?? Please help...I know I've been very wrong in the past and I'm done with this shit forever. I have a good job with the state, never been in trouble. And of course the one time I do mess up where it really wasn't intentional this happens. :( Do you think I'm okay? I'm never stepping foot there again it's the only one in my town.


Left After Shoplifting

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire