mercredi 26 avril 2017

Esa and Normal Wear and Tear

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Delaware

Hi there!
I currently live in a duplex in Delaware. I have an emotional support animal with documentation who lives with me. We are getting ready to move out and I'm just a little unclear about the law with normal wear and tear and ESA's.
My dog is fully house trained. She has never had an accident on the floor and has done no damage at all to the house.
My landlord says I need to get the carpets cleaned if there are pets (ESA's under the law are not considered pets correct?) for any potential new tenants with allergies.

My question is, do I have to get the carpets cleaned or is it just considered normal wear and tear?


Esa and Normal Wear and Tear

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire