mardi 25 avril 2017

Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Felony Charges Dropped. Can I Apply for a Tourist Visa Again

Hello. I am a Mexican citizen who had a tourist visa and SENTRI pass. Last year while crossing the border I was sent to secondary inspection and drugs were found in the car. My childrens visas were canceled on the spot (they were not with me but their visas were in my purse) and my whole family SENTRI cards as well. After months in jail going through the legal proceedings the DA dismissed my case and I was released without charges. Still, ICE agency took me and deported me. the paper they gave me (which has false allegations on it, like that my children were with me and family members came to pick them up with my consent) lists only the "Visa/BCC Canceled" option in the Withdrewal form.

Am I eligible for re aplying for a visa or do I need soem sort of pardon? Can my children reaply through my husband? (His visa was not canceled)

Thank you!


Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Felony Charges Dropped. Can I Apply for a Tourist Visa Again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire