mercredi 26 avril 2017

Violation & Enforcement: My Neighbor Has Multiple Aliases and We're at a Standoff with a Boundary Dispute

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Kansas

My boyfriend has been 'volunteering' for our neighbor for a few months. The neighbor has repeatedly been a jerk and one day when my boyfriend asked for space he blew up to the point they are no longer friendly and we all three have restraining orders against each other. I'm afraid of my neighbor's temper but more to the point this has become a boundary dispute. We believe he's moved the old markers for the property giving himself access to a creek out back. My neighbor claims the house as his office and his company rents out his land. I've been trying and failing to find how recent an official survey needs to be for him to conduct that kind of business (these markers are almost 100 years old and eroded). The only renters I've seen in 2 years also rented the area of land disputed.
I have $0 to my name at the moment and I'm afraid of missing something technical that would let him walk. I can't afford a lawyer but I'd greatly appreciate any advice.
Most interestingly I've found he has 4 aliases. I don't know if the search I used will be admissable in court but - He got a ticket for disorderly conduct during initial disputes which states he's 59 years old and the protection order he claims several times to be 65.
What do I address first? The stalking, age difference, or boundary? Is there any foreseeable way of convincing the judge he should pay in full for the survey to be done?


Violation & Enforcement: My Neighbor Has Multiple Aliases and We're at a Standoff with a Boundary Dispute

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire