mercredi 26 avril 2017

Traffic School: Traffic School Twice Within 18 Months

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California

I had a speeding citation approximately 17 months ago, and I took a traffic school to keep the point off my record. Unfortunately, I received another speeding citation just several days ago. I know CA has a law that prohibits you from masking points/citations through traffic school within 18 months of each other. I'e done some research, but there are several things I'm still confused about.

1) Does the 18 month rule apply to violation dates, or traffic school attendance/completion dates?

Also, after doing some research, I came across some information that I'm unsure is accurate. Someone said that at the judge's discretion, I can be assigned traffic school again before the 18 month period is over. This would remove the point that I would receive for my most recent ticket, but the citation/conviction would still appear on my record. Does anyone know if this is true? Or would the point stay on my record regardless?

If anyone can shed some light on this, it would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!


Traffic School: Traffic School Twice Within 18 Months

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire