mercredi 26 avril 2017

Eviction Notices: How Long Do I Have to Serve an Unlawfull Detainer(California)

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California

I am a 71 year old senior who lives in a senior mobile home park. I filed an UD just over a month ago, but have not served
it to a roomer. Our agreement is under Cal. Lodger Law, month to month. I had given him over 6 30 day notices to vacate, and he ignored them, and paid reduced rent.
He shorted me $ 470 the last few months, and I have another roomie who shorted me last month.

He has threatened to sue me for damages to his furniture, for water leaks that came in from heavy rains, due ton a leaky roof, that I have not been able to afford to repair yet.Also, he says he will call in the building inspector to redline my mobile home, but hasn't. Its all a bluff, and an excuse not to pay full rent.

The other roomie says she is witholding 1/2 the rent and putting it into escrow. Ha!

Please advise!


Eviction Notices: How Long Do I Have to Serve an Unlawfull Detainer(California)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire