vendredi 28 avril 2017

Do I Have a Case to Prove Cash Income

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Florida

My spouse and I are getting a divorce. He had a good job for several years but was let go a few months ago (about 6 months ago). Since then he has been unable/unwilling to work, go through with unemployment, or go to school. He found a job in February with a friend of his that does consistent contract work and has worked weekly since then. This employer has paid him in cash until about March when he put him on payroll so he can be proven as an employee if something were to happen at a work site. His pay on payroll is very, very low (less than 500 a month) and he is still paid in cash at the tune of about 2000 a month cash. He is going to tell the judge that he is paid only what he receives on payroll, which is untrue and puts me in a bad spot for receiving support.

The evidence I have is below:
I have personal checks that he has received from his employer off of payroll with the business name, his wife's name and his name on them in high amounts.
I have texts where he says he was paid 500 cash, 700 cash etc
I have a text where he says that his boss is taking him off payroll because it costs him too much money to keep him on
I also have a check and a contract from where he was paid twice in the past 6 months for what is considered self-employment on taxes


What do you guys think?


Do I Have a Case to Prove Cash Income

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire