mercredi 26 avril 2017

Civil Procedure Issues: Can You Choose Not to Appear in Court if You Haven't Filed a Return of Service

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Massachusetts
Not sure if i'm in the right section of the forum, but here's my dilemma: there's a court hearing date pending (i'm the plaintiff, have a contempt case against my ex), but i recently found out he has been deported. So he won't show up in Court and won't be able to fix our issues. I haven't filed the return of Service yet. Do i still have to go to Court to explain all of this? Would there be any penalty for not showing up in Court for me?
Thank you!


Civil Procedure Issues: Can You Choose Not to Appear in Court if You Haven't Filed a Return of Service

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire