vendredi 28 avril 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Class B Misdemeanor, First Time Offense Texas

My question involves criminal law for the state of: A class B misdemeanor
This was my first and last time and I was caught stealing 52 dollars worth of material. I don't know what to do and I am worried that I may receive jail time. I was kept in the store for 2 hours, waiting for HPD and they never arrived. So I did not receive a ticket, but was told to call the next day. I called and they didn't have my case in the system. So I was told that I will more than likely have to wait 7-10 business days. I cannot afford an attorney and will ask for one in court, Is here any possibility that my case could be dismissed? Should I plead not guilty? I have no idea whats going to happen and how long this process will take. I have learned my lesson and not even the thought of shoplifting will pass my mind. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Class B Misdemeanor, First Time Offense Texas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire