mardi 25 avril 2017

Help

My question involves criminal law for the state of:Tx. What to do when law enforcement won't assist me with my minor child due to warrants for traffic tickets. My 16 yr old daughter was convinced by family members that she is old enough to make her own decisions and has been residing with them. Due to my warrants in that area for failure to report an address change, I have been unable to get her home, this has been going on since October. They have been recieving welfare benefits for her since april of last yr, while she was living with me. I am the court ordered custodial parent, yet they were able to have me removed as primary contact at her high school. Shes failing most classes and has so many absences Im afraid I'll recieve yet another warrant for my arrest. Recently filed taxes and my mother claimed her so my return was denied. My mother has been convicted of tax fraud before. My sister along with several other family members bashed me on social media, 12 pages of insults they refer to as facts, they also request that people confront me for them, whats worse is they tagged my daughter (then 15) so she could read all the horrible things they posted. Destroyed my business my reputation, my relationship with my daughter. Im outnumbered and exhausted but can't stop fighting for my daughter, am i out of options?


Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire