jeudi 27 avril 2017

Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Which Form is Right 601 or I-212

Last year my fiance at that time tried to enter the usa at LAX POE and was denied entry. Charged with fraud

and misrepresentation.
She was immediately sent back and given a 5yr ban not to return. We are married now and our i-130 was

aprroved. I filed the 601 to request the 5yr ban be removed and be able to re-enter.
I was told by USCIS to use this form as it is what they are most familiar with.
But when speaking with an attorney he advised me to submit the i-212 and the i-601.
At $1000 fee for each app is quite hefty and i'm not sure if he or USCIS is correct.
Is this the correct form to do this or does anyone know if you need both for an immigrant visa?


Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Which Form is Right 601 or I-212

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire