vendredi 28 avril 2017

Deprivation of Civil Rights: Suing Family - Father

My question involves civil rights in the State of: NJ
Can I sue my family (mostly father) for abuse. I am 44 years old and physically sick and have severe ptsd. My father owes mes a significantly large trust and college that my mother had set up in divorce settlement. He has also stolen everything I have ever worked for in my life. I cant support myself - he has slandered and ruined any relationship causing me legals problems throughout my life. I blamed myself my entire life and somehow only coming out of the brainwashing now. I'm angry. I've been through dyfs system etc and how he was even allowed near me is appalling. to make this short, to my understanding the abuse is that he a a narcissist scapegoating silent treatment physical abuse etc. From what Ive been trying to research on this is most people who go through this don't get away until their 40s 50s & 60s and need help getting away. Although I cant seem to find how to go about doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated


Deprivation of Civil Rights: Suing Family - Father

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire