jeudi 27 avril 2017

Defenses: Ex Fired for Theft of Pills and Embezzlement

My question involves court procedures for the state of: California
So I caught my ex stealing pills/clothing/electronics/Jewelry all from her bed ridden patient she was a caregiver for...She was also embezzling money from her other job...When she was confronted about it she was admitted to and was fired..She then took my kids and refused to let me see them...When she found out I was filing a tro the next day she immediately ran down and made up lies and false claims to have a tro placed on me and have me removed from house...My tro was filed next day with supporting evidence and documentation not only supporting my claim but in response to hers...The judge has now called an emergency hearing tomorrow for case..What do I do more to prepare and what do I expect?


Defenses: Ex Fired for Theft of Pills and Embezzlement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire