mardi 25 avril 2017

No Arrest Warrant in the System

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

Hello everyone, I have gotten a cliff diving ticket about 3 years ago from a lifeguard. I never went to court, recently I've checked the San Diego Sheriff's database for warrants and I see no outstanding warrants for my arrest. I know cliff diving in San Diego is a misdemeanor, I want to fix the situation but if there's no information on their database does this mean it went away or I'm in the clear? Sounds like a possibility to something not likely. Also if I go to the court house to make sure I'm in the clear, and I'm not would they arrest me on the spot for this violation years ago? Or would I be able to just handle it in court?


No Arrest Warrant in the System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire