vendredi 28 avril 2017

Mortgages: Mother Passed Away with Mortgage, Deed is in My Name and Hers. Can They Force a Sale

My question involves real estate located in the State of: OHIO


When my mother became ill 5 years ago, we decided to live together so that I could help take care of her. During this time, we purchased a home (her name on the mortgage only because she had a little bit better credit and it would be 2% less interest.)She put me on the deed to the house, which I have verified. I was making all the payments, down payments etc and have done so the past 5 years.

She recently passed away and I am not sure what to do. I want to continue living in the home, but I do not know how to approach the bank regarding this. If I call them will they force the sale of the home because I am not the mortgage holder?


Mortgages: Mother Passed Away with Mortgage, Deed is in My Name and Hers. Can They Force a Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire