samedi 29 avril 2017

Vandalism and Mischief: Irremovable Sticker on My Car Legal or Vandalism

My question involves criminal law for the state of: South Carolina.

Extra parking for my community is in the guest area parking by the pool. I park my car there because we have 3 vehicles and only 2 parking spots for our home. It doesn't sit long. I work 60+ hours per week and it is my main source for transportation (It is moved daily). This morning my car had a sticker on it thanking me for parking in the right location but asking me to verify my address by calling a phone number listed on the sticker. This sticker takes up half of my window and I cannot peel it off no matter what I have tried. I have an appointment with Honda for an oil change and I intend to have them remove the sticker when I go. I feel like my car has been assaulted. No sign is posted that states that they are allowed to place stickers on my car. I don't get a lot of free time in my life and I definitely don't enjoy using it to deal with issues like these. Can I sue the HOA or Property Management for vandalism? They obviously need a better system for figuring out which cars are with which unit than vandalism. To me, the use of this sticker is no different than if they had decided to use spray paint.


Vandalism and Mischief: Irremovable Sticker on My Car Legal or Vandalism

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire