mercredi 26 avril 2017

Custody and Visitation Issues: Visitation Violation by Custodial Parent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia
The father was given sole custody and since that occurred he has regularly violated my visitation. Over a period of 2 years. I tried everything to avoid going back to court. I sent him several emails asking to stop and set up an outlined visitation schedule to prevent confusion. He refused. I contacted his command (active duty) and received no response. I even reached out to his attorney twice for visitation violation and failure to allow communication with the the children. The father sent me an email asking me to stop contacting his attorney because it does me no good (which he was correct). I obtained my own attorney and through that attorney sent him a cease and desist letter asking him to stop violating my visitation and outlining a set visitation schedule with dates. His response to that letter was threatening my attorney not to contact him again or he would sue the firm. Even after the C&D letter he violated my visitation again. What recourse do I have to combat this?

Also, because he did not respond to agree or disagree with the outlined visitation scheduled from the C&D letter from my attorney, I had made vacation plans for the children's summer break based on that schedule (to include plane tickets and hotel arrangements). I have lost money previously by doing this then he would violate my visitation. Now he is disputing the dates (3 months after he acknowledged receiving the letter from my attorney). Please advise


Custody and Visitation Issues: Visitation Violation by Custodial Parent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire