mercredi 26 avril 2017

Roommates: Can I Sue My Roommate for Debt Relief from an Apartment They Damaged

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Florida
My roommate had someone living in the apartment who wasn't on the lease. I've moved out early on the lease and they agreed to pay for the lease and all utilities. Upon them moving out they destroyed about $8,000 worth of damage, which is now in collection. I have screenshots and recorded phone calls of them agreeing to pay off the debt, but the collection is on my credit report. Is their anyway I can hold them accountable for the damages they caused. If so, how should I file a court case against them.


Roommates: Can I Sue My Roommate for Debt Relief from an Apartment They Damaged

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire