vendredi 28 avril 2017

Resignation: Not Giving Two Weeks Notice

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Washington DC

I am an at will employee, but my contract states that I need to give a two weeks notice. However, I'm in a position where a new position really wants me to start within one week. If I only give one weeks notice, does that place me in a position to be sued for a breach of contract, given that my contract does say I need to submit two weeks notice? I understand that leaving without a two weeks notice could put me in a bad situation later on down the road in terms of references, etc. I'm not worried about that because I have a letter of reference from my direct supervisor.

Any advice?


Resignation: Not Giving Two Weeks Notice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire