jeudi 27 avril 2017

Va. Dealership Hasent Sent Title and is Now Closed

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Va.
I bought a car from a dealership in Va. I live in N.C., I haven't received my title and the dealership right before they officially closed sent me another temp reg. and tag, I filed a complaint with Va. DMV and they confirmed that the dealership closed and they sent me some paperwork to get the title at a Va. DMV, my concern is if the dealership did not pay their "floor Manager" or lender for their stock will I be out my $20k and have to give the car back? Is their lender who I presume are in possession of title technically the owner of the car and do they have a right to get the car from me? How are consumers protected by such acts?
Thanks for the advice.


Va. Dealership Hasent Sent Title and is Now Closed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire