vendredi 28 avril 2017

Can I Get Married at 16 If

My question involves marriage law for the State of: Texas.
I am 16 years old and I am currently pregnant with my boyfriend (17) baby. I want to get married before the baby comes but my parents wont let me because they still want me under their roof even though they wont help take care of the baby at all and my boyfriend can and will. He has 2 jobs and will be turning 18 and getting his own apartment soon. I'd like for me and my baby to share his last name and I'd like to be able to live with him so he could help take care of the baby with me and it is what he wants too. Does being pregnant give me a better chance of overruling my parents in court so that I can be married? Or what about emancipation?


Can I Get Married at 16 If

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire