mercredi 26 avril 2017

Grandparents and Third Parties: Can Grandparents Take Children Out of State for a Funeral for a Week

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

My son and his ex have 9 month old twins who have lived with all of us since born. The parents broke up 3 weeks ago and it hasn't been the smoothest between them. The mom doesn't have a stable place to stay, no support system and is gone for 10-12 hours a day for work. Matters in fact today was her day off and she only had them for 4.5 hours. First time she was supposed to keep them overnight since the split. My son started a job 2 days ago. My daughters and I are taking care of the twins the majority of the time. My mother in law in North Carolina passed away and we will be leaving in a few days for the funeral and be gone a week. My son is ok with the twins going with us but mom is not. There is no court case yet. Son plans on filing soon.
My question is since she has no way of caring for them while we are way can we take them with his consent?


Grandparents and Third Parties: Can Grandparents Take Children Out of State for a Funeral for a Week

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire