mercredi 26 avril 2017

Probate Court Procedure: Obtaining a Copy of a Deposition

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of Texas:

My case is already in probate court and we are to have a jury trial in mid year. There are 2 depositions that were taken from the parties on the other side of which I only have a hard copy of one. I have repeatedly asked my lawyer for a copy of the second one but he has been busy with other things ( 8 weeks and counting) and has been unable to do so.

Is there any other way for me to attain a copy of the deposition (of which my lawyer has said I am entitled to have). If I were to call the respective court reporting office which took the deposition, would they be able to give me a copy just by me requesting it?

If not, what other options do I have?

Thank you for your time.


Probate Court Procedure: Obtaining a Copy of a Deposition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire