vendredi 28 avril 2017

Neighbour Wants to Run Sewer Line Thru My Property

My next door neighbor has a septic system that is on its last leg and he approached to ask for my permission to go through my property to connect to the public sewer which happens to be on the other side of my property in the backyard of my neighbor on the other side.

That means they will dig up my yard to run their line which would be 200 feet. If I say yes, how does that affect me, if an issue arise later with thier line. By giving them permission to run their lines thru the property, does that give them the right to come in and repair or do anything they need with their line? Should I have some king o f form signed by them? What if they sell in a couple of years? does that transfer the right to someone else?

Any thought on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bilal


Neighbour Wants to Run Sewer Line Thru My Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire