samedi 29 avril 2017

Sold Car to Dealer, Dealer Selling Before Final Payment to Me

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: North Carolina. I sold my used vehicle to a Chevrolet dealer. I was told, and have on contract, that the check for what they owed me over my lien would be available after they received the title. This was all done on April 6th. Today April 29th I drove by the dealership, saw my vehicle for sale in their used lot. I have not received or missed any calls from the dealer, I went inside and asked if I missed a call and if my check was ready. I was told by the floor manager that they own the vehicle and can do whatever they want with it and he wouldn't answer me when asked if they have the title and that he would take my number to have someone call me on Monday. I asked how they can show a used car for sale on their lot without the title. He refused to answer and asked me to leave.


Sold Car to Dealer, Dealer Selling Before Final Payment to Me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire