mardi 28 février 2017

Violation & Enforcement: How to Collect Your Property Under a Protection Order When Prevented by a Third Party

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Washington
I have an order of protection that includes the respondent moving out of residence so I can retrieve my belongings.
He has moved to a motel and left my son at the house, the problem is that my son has been turned against me and will not allow me to come in the house for any reason. Some one busted in to my locked bedroom and threw my things in to boxes and my son put them outside for me to retrieve. So I had to call for a civil standby so I could go in to my room and my safe was empty. I have an entire garage of things I need to pack and my son won't let me in, what do I do now?


Violation & Enforcement: How to Collect Your Property Under a Protection Order When Prevented by a Third Party

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire