lundi 27 février 2017

Credit Reports: Complaint for Damages for Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act - Pro Se

My question involves personal finance in the State of: WA

I would like to file a lawsuit pro se against capital one? Your thoughts? Is this advisable?

1. I have never had a business relationship with Capital One
2. I discovered on my credit report a credit inquiry from capital one in 2016.
3. I received a unsolicited credit card from capital one in 2016. I never activated the card.
4. I called capital one and talked with a rep who shared that capital one sends out unsolicited credit card offers.
5. Capital One never contacted me to verify my identity before sending the card.
6. Capital one sent a letter alleging that fraudulent activity may have opened an account
7. Capital one created an investigation number and said they would contact Trans Union to have the entry removed. It would take 3 months.
8. After three months the credit inquiry is still on my report.
9. Capital one sent a letter claiming that they investigated and could not find the credit inquiry on my credit report.
10. I pulled my credit report and the information is still on it. Trans Union says capital one never contacted them.


Complaint

1. Capital one obtained unauthorized information from a credit report as defined by 15 U.S.C section 1681a(d)(1)
2. Capital one actions were willfull
3. My credit score dropped resulting in damages
4. Defendant has not provided notice of this disputed matter to the credit bureaus and is therefore in violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1681s-2 which requires this notice.


Credit Reports: Complaint for Damages for Violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act - Pro Se

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire