dimanche 26 février 2017

Criminal Investigations: Can I Get in Trouble for Talking to a Girl That I Like Which Likes Me Back

My question involves police conduct in the State of: California

So im 16 and i live in California, i met this girl thats 13 and lives in Connecticut. We both like each other a lot and we've been talking for more than two months now by texting and video chatting literally everyday . i had talked to her mom twice and she seemed pretty chill and sounded like she liked me. Until one night were the girl i like tried to call me and so long story short her mom finds out she tried to call me and just starts going insane on my using quotes like "back the **** off my daughter" and "this isn't a real relationship". she also threatened to call the police on me if we kept talking. After that night her mom thought that we had stopped talking but neither of us could just end what we had over night so we kept talking until tonight where she got caught talking to me again. her mom called me started yelling at me and cussing again and just going crazy. She said that im harassing and stalking her daughter or something somehow which i dont understand because she wants she really likes me as well and wants to talk to me (but whatever, you can clearly tell that her moms crazy). So after all of this she said that she will be contacting the police tomorrow. Her mom is literally the one thats harassing me and she has given me so much stress. ive literally missed so much sleep and have had so many nervous breakdowns because of her mom that i dont even know what to do.

i was just wondering if theres anything here that i could get in trouble for and what will happen if she ends up lying to the them and giving them false information. Can i get in trouble if she lies to the police?


Criminal Investigations: Can I Get in Trouble for Talking to a Girl That I Like Which Likes Me Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire