samedi 25 février 2017

Car is in My Name but She Pays for It

My ex has a car in my name that she pays for and pays for the insurance. I made her sogn papers stating that if anything were to happen to it she would be responsible for it and when I had a restraining order on her that I dismissed with a different judge, the judge that wrote the order stated if she didn't pay for the car she would be held in contempt of him until the car was paid for and I gave her the title. If I wanted the car back, could I take it back without having to pay her any money? She was violent towards me which got her the order and has a history of violence. I don't wanna pay her any money but I don't like the idea of her having anything from me after what she did. She is manipulative and a liar. I need help.


Car is in My Name but She Pays for It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire