samedi 25 février 2017

Other Injuries: Sexual Assaulting Resulting in Surgery

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: MI

I'm on court-ordered mental health counseling, with a very long criminal charge but very short (1 misdemeanor harassment charge) conviction record. Three years ago I was sexually assaulted in the groin by an ex-girlfriend. The damage resulted in an enormous inflammation to the size of a canalope, called a hydrocele. I didn't have money at the time to go to the hospital to get it fixed, so instead I self-aspirated the lesion using supplies from the laboratory I was employed at. Syringes filled with the fluid were subsequently confiscated by police during a drug raid on my lab (desk), and tested 3 times via GCMS at the state lab for contraband to no avail. Eventually I found some resources to get the $20,000 hydrocelectomy surgery, which made me determinedly infertile and also causes chronic pain to this day. I'm presently homeless, and I'll be paying off this surgery the rest of my life in my present condition and circumstances. I to file a police report on the case, but was not taken seriously and no investigation was initiated.

Do I have any basis for any sort of personal injury claim from this assault and surgery, to help me pay back my expenses? The girl has money, she collects a great deal of payment annually from life insurance from her deceased father. This situation, on top of many others, caused by this girl have completely destroyed my life, and I don't know what I'm legally entitled.


Other Injuries: Sexual Assaulting Resulting in Surgery

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire