dimanche 26 février 2017

Collection and Enforcement: Non-Custodial Refuses to Comply and Pay for Child Support

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: I have a few questions in regards to child support and really need some advice. So I am currently in a battle with the non custodial parent and NC Child Support. In court the non custodial parent states that he is currently seeking employment but has been seeking employment for the past 8 months. Mind you, we've been to court 3 seperate times with the same lines and excuses but all the court does is move our case to a later date since he has no job. Though when I talked to him outside of court he claims that he is not trying to find a job because he is currently paying child support elsewhere and knows that if he did have one that his child support will go up. He doesnt want to have anything to do with our son and seems as if he isnt taking the initiative towards his well being but I do have documentation that he has been going on trips and even paying for certain memberships such as the gym but can not pay for child support. Which is only $55. BARELY NOTHING AT ALL FOR A 1 YEAR OLD. Now when I talk to our case worker all she says is that she has been staying on him about getting a job and tells me that the above information I gave her cannot be used in court because he is not using taxable money???? Then she also told me on our court date before last that if he didnt have a job by the court date (which has passed) then the court would force him into a father's program where he would have to work. But then tells me at the next court date that he wouldnt be considered for the program because he lives in a different county. So why even tell me that that would be an option. She doesnt communicate with me and its pulling teeth just to get in touch with her. I dont want to be on the emotional roller between the court and him so I just need help on what I should do.


Collection and Enforcement: Non-Custodial Refuses to Comply and Pay for Child Support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire