samedi 25 février 2017

Criminal Investigations: Vehicle Theft

My question involves police conduct in the State of:CA USA. My vehicle was stolen in Culver City CA. I filed a Police Report 1.20.17 with Culver City CA Police. They assured me they would contact me if my Vehicle was recovered. I called 1.22.17 the Culver City Police to ck. Up and see if my vehicle had been recovered. Theybtold me 'no' and not to contact them again if my Vehicle was recovered tjey would definitely contact me immediately.I file an Ins. CLAIM on 1.20.17 for vehicle theft.2 weeks later my Ins. Co. Declared my vehicle a 'total loss'. Pd. My lien Holder. I purchased a new vehicle. On 2.25.17 I received a parking ticket in the mail my stolen vehicle was parked too long at a location in Culver City on 2.5.17 and got a ticket. WHY did the Culver City Police not pickup my stolen vehicle on 2.5.17? They did NOT contact me on 2.5.17 even though they had assured me on on 1.22.17 they would if my stolen vehicle showed up. The oarking ti key is from the Culver City Police. I have been through so much stress over this Vehicle Theft . unbelievable stress. My vehicle could have been recovered on 2.5.17 at the time the Culver City Parking Agency was writing.me a ticket.They dropped the ball. What are my legal rights? Thank you .


Criminal Investigations: Vehicle Theft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire