lundi 27 février 2017

Private International Law: Should I File Married Single/ Jointly, I Recently Got a Job 2 Mnths Back After Master

Hello,

I was an international student last year. I have completed my 5 years in US,(as a student) so I have to file a resident income tax. My annual salary was expected to be 20,000 USD, so I couldn't had my spouse's health insurance covered. But, fortunately I was offered a job which I joined in the month of December. Unluckily, due to the last month, my earning came out to be 23,000 which is taxable. My wife is a home-maker. Now if I file the tax as single or married, do I need to pay the penalty in both the cases? (for the uninsured)
Is there any way the penalty could be waived? What would be the best I can do in my case, please help. Any genuine help is appreciated.
Thank you.


Private International Law: Should I File Married Single/ Jointly, I Recently Got a Job 2 Mnths Back After Master

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire