dimanche 26 février 2017

Civil Rights Issues: Employees Harrassed Us

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Maryland. My husband and I were shopping in Home Depot for about an hour maybe a little longer. We were finally ready to check out after a cart full of items, we went to one of the self check out lanes and began ringing up things. We noticed an employee literally over our shoulder and walking back to the screen. It was so uncomfortable when we were walking out we noticed I had rung myself up one too many blinds. We went right to customer service, showed two employees and explained to them how uncomfortable that employee made us. While we were standing there having them count the blinds and check out our receipt we noticed we forgot the hook to hang the plant. we asked the employee do we leave our cart or can we go get it. She said you have your receipt they're your items you're fine. We walked to aisle 17 made it to the Top of the aisle and we were chased by a manager screaming you can't take that cart down there. I told her we have our receipt, we were told it's fine and she embarrassed us in front of so many people. I went back to customer service after being embarrassed, had nasty comments by other employees said about my husband and myself I asked for corporates number. My husband went out to the car while I went to get the ladies names who treated us terribly. I asked her for her name since she covered her name tag when she seen me walking towards her. She kept asking why why. I told her I wanted the correct names to report to corporate. I let her know she discriminated against us, embarrassed us and let her know her actions were unacceptable. When I told her I was calling corporate she threatened me with loss prevention. I told her please call them so they can show her she's out of line and here's my $200 paid receipt!! What can be done about this?


Civil Rights Issues: Employees Harrassed Us

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire