samedi 25 février 2017

Sentencing: What is the Punishment for Multiple Misdemeanors

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan
A while back me and my friend got jumped by a group of kids at a party, one day at the mall i see one of the kids and i felt threatened so i hit him before he can do anything and got arrested and plead not guilty and got a court date set for april 20th. A little while later i was out with some people and long story short i shoplifted a few items like 75$ worth of items i'm an idiot i know and just got out of jail i talked to some people and they said it doesn't look good for me. My question is will they be lenient for those two things. what should i do plead guilty for shoplifting and let what happens happen on the court date for the fight?


Sentencing: What is the Punishment for Multiple Misdemeanors

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire