mardi 28 février 2017

Registration of Vintage Car Without a Bill of Sale

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Connecticut.
My grandmother gave me a 1967 vehicle back in 1988. She signed the title over to me, however she never issued me a Bill of Sale. I have never registered the car or applied for a new title. The car has been stored since 1988. I still have the original Florida title she signed over to me. I lived in Massachusetts when she gave me the car, and now I live in Connecticut. I am done fixing up my car and now I want to register it in Connecticut. is it possible for me to register the vehicle without a Bill of Sale, and only with the original Florida Title that she signed over to me? Thanks, Al


Registration of Vintage Car Without a Bill of Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire