lundi 27 février 2017

Modification of Custody: Father Has Filed for Legal and Physical Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

I have been having some major behavior and school problems with my 15 year old daughter. Recently her father and I have made the decision (jointly) for her to change school districts. As a little back ground her Father has always wanted for her to attend the school district at witch he resided in.
Witch is understandable given the fact that at the time the custody agreement was filed I resided in a not so great area. Since the custody agreement in 2008 I was able to move to the same area at witch he resided in 2011. In 2013 he moved to a more upscale neighborhood and tried to get custody of my daughter based on the fact that the area he lived in is now much better then where he lived for the past 7 years. Courts did not agree and my daughter still resided with me. Recently I have been having some issues with my daughter in school and home. Like I mentioned above we jointly agreed to her switching schools but he has now filed for legal and physical custody.
When courts did not grant him custody back in 2013 he's just had a "well you deal with her attitude" and has not been cooperative in disciplining her. She recently went to him saying that she feels threatened by my B/F (whom has been around for the past 8 years). And now he's filed for legal/physical custody after putting a restraining order against my B/F. What are the chances he is granted Legal/Physical custody? I have no criminal back ground, a job and home for my daughter. I am not an addict of any sort and I know I have provided for my daughter every way possible.


Modification of Custody: Father Has Filed for Legal and Physical Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire