samedi 25 février 2017

Speeding

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington County: Snohomish

Hello all, It's been a little over a year and I'm back :p.

I would like the thank Barry for the Procedural Guide to Traffic Tickets in Washington State and all the others that help support this board.

Special shout out to Speedy Gonzalez and Taxing Matters for helping me last time.





I found the Cert here http://ift.tt/2lGxELR

I'm working on trying to get the officers statement suppressed and feel like I am grasping at straws. The only thing I can see is that the officer does not provide proper tacking history, and does not say if he is trained to visually estimate speed.

Any ideas?

Edit: Sorry mods, I meant to have a more descriptive title and cannot edit one in.


Speeding

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire