mardi 28 février 2017

Retailers: I Think I Accidentally Shoplifted, I'm Freaking Out

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: CO

I got a chance last night to go shopping without my 3 month old and my daughter while my husband stayed home.

So I was kind of rushing and went to several stores and at Target I had to get a few lamps and I had a large vase.
On checkout I asked if they had some of the matching furniture for my crib I bought, and if I could order it through them ECT.

The first woman at the register was flustered and spent a few minutes trying to figure something out. Then she called another employee possibly manager and told her I needed help and I went over to her counter. A couple was impatient ly waiting behind me and I we were hurrying she was writing stuff down and she gave me a piece of paper and I left.

Today I couldn't find the receipt and just the paper she gave me wrapped around my card. I don't know if I paid and I'm panicking reading how other people had bad things happen going back and telling them.

I think since the items were large and not bagged it made it more confusing.

I've had a parking ticket in my life and that's it, my entire family is in law enforcement... Should I call them to see if they know?


Retailers: I Think I Accidentally Shoplifted, I'm Freaking Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire