dimanche 26 février 2017

Controlled Delivery 100grams of Mdma

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Australia

I have just had a controlled delivery happen at my home of residents where I had a friend who shares the house with me accept a package on my behalf (he signed).

I had gotten home an hour later after my lunch to find out that theirs a unknown package for me in my address and name (I wasn't expecting anything) I didn't open it I wrote RTS on it and 5 minutes later police come and raid my house and now I am being charged for possession on 100grams of MDMA which I didn't sign for or take possession of I clearly wrote RTS because I didn't know this sender he was from Germany.

Does this seem right, how can I be charged for this?


Controlled Delivery 100grams of Mdma

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire