samedi 25 février 2017

Owe IRS 8.7k. Want to Buy House in 2017

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Ohio

When filing my 2016 tax return discovered an error on my 2015 return in which I owe the IRS [8.6k]. Refilled my 2015 return, along with my [9465] payment plan request, in January and just received a response this week. The letter simply states they require more time [16 weeks] to process.

Question, should I begin making payments now? I understand lenders require a timeline [3-6 months] of payments on such accounts. Would any payments * made PRIOR to the official establishment of a repay plan be considered or only those made AFTER the plan / agreement was accepted by the IRS? TIA



* direct withdrawal from bank account


Owe IRS 8.7k. Want to Buy House in 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire