samedi 25 février 2017

Criminal Records: Ncic Check for Government Job (Swearing In)

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Texas

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if I am coming off as sounding naive (I am) with a minute understanding of the law, but here is my scenario and question:

When I was a 15, I went into a program voluntarily. After being there for a month or so, I realized that I had no reason to be there and wanted to leave. My mom wouldn't let me go, so I ran away from the program and went home the next day.

I think it's safe to assume that a missing person's report was filed, but even my mom said that she didn't think so. I never went to juvenile court, talked to the police or anything else. I talked to a counselor a few times, and that was it. This happened in 2001. Once the agency reported me as found, what happens to that file? Would it show up on background check even though it's been 16 years?

Thanks in advance for the responses.


Criminal Records: Ncic Check for Government Job (Swearing In)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire