mardi 28 février 2017

Advise- on Business W/Out a Contract and Furniture with an Ex

My ex is treating to take me to court to return $1,000 to his business account and get all the furniture from his old apt and my current apt. The story behind the $1000 is we open a business together, 50/50, 50% gains/50% losses. When we filed for the LLC S-Corp he solely put his name (me not knowing anything about starting a business and thinking it was ok), we then opening a bank account which I was secondary on. I was able to write the checks and had full access to the account. To open the account we both put in $2,000 each, mind you I paid half to file for the LLC as well. He then ended up "firing" me when I was not able to put as much time into the business as he was (I work full time and he is unemployed). He rehired me back for 10% of sales (I still had full access to the business account), after the last event, we got in an agreement and he said he was not going to pay me for the last event. I then withdrew $1000 from the account since he threatened to not pay me. He did end up paying me the 10% in sales but he wants me to put back the $1000 and indicated to me the $2000 was an investment which was basically lost when he fired me. No contract was signed and he was able to sweet-talk a bank teller to get me off the business account now. (This is one situation)

The other is he is saying he is going to take all the furniture (says he has the receipt but in fact I do). He moved out in November and never asked or took anything with him since he has a fully furnished apartment. Now that I am no longer talking to him nor giving him half of my initial deposit for the business account, he says he wants everything back. He also indicates I will pay for the court costs? Is that even possible?

I would love some advise! Thanks in advance!

My question involves personal property located in the State of: NY


Advise- on Business W/Out a Contract and Furniture with an Ex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire