lundi 27 février 2017

Expungement and Sealing: Expunged Charge is Showing Up on Background Check for Employer

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Georgia

I plead out on condition discharge with probation. After I completed probation I went through the process and had the charge expunged. GBI and the arresting county police both say the charge has been sealed. I got the letter from GBI notifying me that the charge has been expunged and sealed. But the charge showed up on the employers background check and I was denied. They said the county clerk has no proof of expungement even though I provided them with the paper from the GBI. I called the county clerk and they said they never received anything saying I've completed the probation but see where the DA has went ahead and approved the expungement. Went over her head sort of speak. And that there's nothing she can do for me expect that I should reach out to the probations office. My questions are, how is it even showing up is its sealed? And what exactly can I do to force some hands to move?


Expungement and Sealing: Expunged Charge is Showing Up on Background Check for Employer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire