lundi 27 février 2017

How to Dispose of a Trailer with Loan Past the Statute of Limitations

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: California

I defaulted on a loan for a travel trailer when I lost my job 9 years ago. The loan is now past the statute of limitations but I still have the trailer. The trailer was also vandalized and is not usable. The loan has been written off and I am still storing it at $100 per month. My wife & I are barely making it month by month and are being garnished by the IRS for back taxes in excess of $10,000. I am at a loss as to what to do with the trailer, we cannot sell it as we don't have the registration and I can't go on storing it but I can't afford to pay off the debt either. I don't even know at this point who it is registered to as the DMV stopped sending registration renewals. Can you please help us?


How to Dispose of a Trailer with Loan Past the Statute of Limitations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire