lundi 27 février 2017

Civil Rights Issues: What to Do

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Arkansas
Hello all just wondering if this seems right to any of you and if you could tell me where the breakdown occurred?
My 6 year old daughter, was hurt on the play ground and sent to the nurse' the assistant principal followed her into the nurses office and in front of my daughter began to tell the nurse. How much she didn't like our family. The assistant Principal then began to push my daughter from the nurses office before the nurse was finished doctoring her wound. And she fell! The nurse called my daughter back in and told my daughter she was upset with the assistant Principal because she was mean to her. My daughter came home told me this!
Well I was angry and knowing myself instead of going to the school and jumping down the assistant Principals throat I called the sheriff to come talk to my daughter and go to the school and figure out what's going on.
They refused to come to my house to even ask my daughter or talk to me.
The next day the resource officer that works at the school brought me a no contact order, I can't have any contact with anyone at the school. And I never did anything other than całl law enforcement to find out if it possible that my six year old was just basically assaulted by the assistant Principal.
Anyway the resource officer asked the assistant Principal what happened she basically said hogwash. And got a no contact order against me. The resource officer did not ask my daughter what happened nor the nurse. I can't help but thinking that somehow my and my daughters rights were violated. As the sheriff refused to come investigate and the resource officer that works for the school was sent to investigate his buddy. Thank you in advance!


Civil Rights Issues: What to Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire